Viewer Comments: Urethritis in Men - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Urethritis in Men:

Urethritis in Men - Symptoms

What were your symptoms for urethritis?

Comment from: grambocini, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: November 26

I am going thru my second, very painful, dose of urethritis/cystitis in six weeks. I'm on antibiotics and pain killers. I had an exam last week and they found a small tumor in my bladder. I'm having it removed next week.

Comment from: montani, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: March 07

I've been on antibiotics for 3 months for treatment of urethritis and am only somewhat better. I thought I'd be well by now.

Comment from: grousehouse, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: October 04

I have urethritis I constantly feel the need to urinate and have associated back pains.

Comment from: Takeshi, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: March 03

I have urethritis and my symptoms are droplets of blood in the urine from the penis and pain upon urination.

Must Read Articles Related to Urethritis in Men

Chlamydia
Chlamydia Chlamydia is a sexual transmitted disease (STD) transmitted when people have sexual relations. Often, there are no symptoms. Chlamydia is caused by the bacteriu...learn more >>
Dysuria
Dysuria Dysuria is the sensation of pain during urination and may be caused by a std or infection of the bladder, kidney, urethra, or prostate. A urinalysis will be per...learn more >>
Gonorrhea
Gonorrhea Gonorrhea is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Gonorrhea is caused by the bacteria Neisseria gonorrhoeae, and is transmitted from per...learn more >>