Uterine Fibroids (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Uterine Fibroid Symptoms
Patient Comments Read 2 Comments
Most fibroids, even large ones, produce no symptoms. These masses are often found during a regular pelvic examination.
When women do experience symptoms, the most common are the following:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/9/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Uterine Fibroids
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Uterine Fibroids:
Uterine Fibroids - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with uterine fibroids (benign tumors of the uterus).
Uterine Fibroids - Outlook and Prognosis
Did you have your uterine fibroids removed? Describe your experience and prognosis.
Uterine Fibroids - Symptoms
What are your symptoms of uterine fibroid?
Women's Health Resources
- Teen Quiz: What's Up 'Down There'?
- Video: Is It Time to See a Dentist?
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu