Uterine Fibroids (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Uterine Fibroids Treatment
Treatment for fibroids depends on the symptoms, the size and location of the fibroids, age (how close the person is to menopause), the patient's desire to have children, and the patient's general health.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/9/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Uterine Fibroids
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Uterine Fibroids:
Uterine Fibroids - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with uterine fibroids (benign tumors of the uterus).
Uterine Fibroids - Outlook and Prognosis
Did you have your uterine fibroids removed? Describe your experience and prognosis.
Uterine Fibroids - Symptoms
What are your symptoms of uterine fibroid?
Women's Health Resources
- Teen Quiz: What's Up 'Down There'?
- Video: Is It Time to See a Dentist?
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu