Uterine Fibroids (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Self-Care at Home
No specific self-care is available for fibroids. However, if a woman has abnormal or heavy menstrual bleeding, she should keep a diary of her menstrual cycle in order to provide the information to her health care practitioner.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/9/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Uterine Fibroids
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Uterine Fibroids:
Uterine Fibroids - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with uterine fibroids (benign tumors of the uterus).
Uterine Fibroids - Outlook and Prognosis
Did you have your uterine fibroids removed? Describe your experience and prognosis.
Uterine Fibroids - Symptoms
What are your symptoms of uterine fibroid?
Women's Health Resources
- Teen Quiz: What's Up 'Down There'?
- Video: Is It Time to See a Dentist?
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu