Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Delivery (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Predicting Successful Vaginal Birth after Cesarean Delivery
Although each woman's pregnancy is unique, and no one factor can predict with certainty who will be successful in having a vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC), certain factors can help a doctor predict which women might be more successful in delivering their babies vaginally after a cesarean birth:
Harish M Sehdev, MD
Bryan D Cowan, MD
Mary L Windle, PharmD
Lee P Shulman, MD
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?