Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Delivery (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Many women who have had a previous cesarean delivery can successfully deliver their next babies vaginally if they:
At this time, a study is being conducted that may help to identify those women with favorable profiles for a successful vaginal birth after a cesarean delivery.
Harish M Sehdev, MD
Bryan D Cowan, MD
Mary L Windle, PharmD
Lee P Shulman, MD
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair