Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Delivery Topic Guide
Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Delivery: Vaginal birth after cesarean delivery (VBAC) is when a woman has had a cesarean delivery (C-section) before, and she delivers the next baby vaginally. If a woman and her doctor decide a VBAC is an option, she will have a "trial of labor," with the goal of vaginal childbirth. Despite the trial, many women still need another C-section.
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?