Viewer Comments: Vaginal Infections - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Vaginal Infections:

Vaginal Infections - Experience

What was your experience with vaginal infections?

Comment from: alia, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: January 13

I am 25 years old and got married in last march 2010, but after marriage, my problems started, i e. irregular periods, urine burning problems and even I am trying 2 get pregnant but failed to do so. I went to a doctor as well, but she said that I have an infection. She gave me some tablets used those but it didn't work out at all. I got periods but I wanted 2 get pregnant. I tried but again my problem has started. I have missed periods, did pregnancy tests and it shows a negative result. I feel stress. Sometimes I am very tense. The doctors are not getting me. I don't know what to do.

Comment from: Joanna, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: June 22

I have a bacteria vaginosis and it's very uncomfortable. My doctor prescribes me the Metronidazole 500mg for seven days and the discharge still persists. Then I follow up with my doctor and she said that she couldn't prescribe me anything else because that's how my body was.

Must Read Articles Related to Vaginal Infections

Cervicitis
Cervicitis Cervicitis is an infection of the lower genital tract (inflammation of the cervix). Cervicitis may be caused by STD's or injuries to the cervix. Cervicitis symp...learn more >>
Vaginal Yeast Infection Treatment
Understanding Vaginal Yeast Infection Medications Yeast infections are overgrowths of normally growing fungi in the vagina. Overgrowth inflames the vagina and creates discharge, odor, irritation, and/or itching...learn more >>
Vaginal Bleeding
Vaginal Bleeding Unexpected bleeding is always a concern for any woman at any stage of life. Anything other than a normal menstrual period and even an abnormally heavy period ca...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Vaginal Infections:

Vaginal Infection Self-Care - Home Remedies

What was the effective home remedies for your vaginal infection?

Vaginal Infections - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your vaginal infections?