Viewer Comments: Vaginal Infections - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Vaginal Infections:

Vaginal Infections - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your vaginal infections?

Comment from: Emmanuela, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: May 08

For the past 5 years I have been having vaginal discharge, odor, and itching. I have seen my doctor, who put me on medication, but the symptoms still occur, especially after sexual intercourse.

Comment from: Tiffany, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: January 03

I have pain during intercourse, odor, discharge, and itching sometimes.

Comment from: halle, 7-12 Female (Patient) Published: September 13

I have vaginal infection right now. It burns when I urinate. It's kind of smelly when I urinate, too.

Comment from: vicksbd, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: June 16

With my infection, I have severe itching and thick, white discharge.

Comment from: mishie, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: June 06

With my vaginal infection, I had stomach pain and discharge that smelled bad.

Comment from: Becky, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: April 06

I have a slight itch, no odor, small amount of discharge, (off whitish) burning, but not while peeing. I tried the 3-day yeast infection treatment, but did not go away. I now bought a maximum strength anti-burning, itch cream, says it is the strongest you can buy. When I applied it, the burning was terrible.

Comment from: lucy, 35-44 Female (Caregiver) Published: February 28

I have vaginal discharge that is yellow in color and has an odor. I also have itching and painful sexual intercourse.

Comment from: pappy, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: January 31

Before I was diagnosed with a vaginal infection, I had a foul, smelly discharge and burning after intercourse.

Must Read Articles Related to Vaginal Infections

Cervicitis
Cervicitis Cervicitis is an infection of the lower genital tract (inflammation of the cervix). Cervicitis may be caused by STD's or injuries to the cervix. Cervicitis symp...learn more >>
Vaginal Yeast Infection Treatment
Understanding Vaginal Yeast Infection Medications Yeast infections are overgrowths of normally growing fungi in the vagina. Overgrowth inflames the vagina and creates discharge, odor, irritation, and/or itching...learn more >>
Vaginal Bleeding
Vaginal Bleeding Unexpected bleeding is always a concern for any woman at any stage of life. Anything other than a normal menstrual period and even an abnormally heavy period ca...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Vaginal Infections:

Vaginal Infection - Treatment

What was the treatment for your vaginal infection?

Vaginal Infections - Experience

What was your experience with vaginal infections?

Find Your Best Self: Discover new ways to live an inspiring life through beauty, diet, and fitness ideas.