Viewer Comments: Varicose Veins - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Varicose Veins:

Varicose Veins - Treatment

What treatment have you used or had done for your varicose veins?

Comment from: Indira, 35-44 Female (Caregiver) Published: December 02

I did the laser treatment for varicose veins 5 years back. Unfortunately 2 years back again it developed. Then tried Venorid serum for 2 months. It is really awesome. My post should be helpful to others.

Comment from: Darla, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: March 03

I have taken EVLT (endovenous laser treatment) for varicose veins. I'm happy with the results and really started taking dieting and exercising more seriously.

Comment from: tigger123, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: November 29

I used USA vein clinic for treatment of my varicose veins. They were so helpful, nice, and professional. They covered all my worries and they cured all my varicose veins.

Comment from: Flydi, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: June 20

I had EVLA treatment done for my varicose veins and it wasn't painful at all. My legs feel lighter and do not hurt anymore when someone touches them. I wish I had done this sooner!

Comment from: Reagin, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: July 20

For the past few months I've been drinking grape wine and I've noticed a great improvement in my varicose veins. I drink about 4 to 5 oz. three or four times a week. I had been taking vitamin E, C, Magnesium and folic acid and CoQ10 for about 2 years and never saw a difference. I think the varicose veins appeared about six years ago after I gained about 30 pounds and started yo-yo dieting, lately I've been keeping the weight off because I've changed my eating habits.

Must Read Articles Related to Varicose Veins

Phlebitis
Phlebitis Phlebitis is the inflammation of a vein. Superficial phlebitis affects the veins on the surface of the skin. Deep vein thrombophlebitis affects the larger veins...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Varicose Veins:

Varicose Veins - Prevention

What have you done to prevent varicose veins?