IN THIS ARTICLE
The overall outlook for vasculitis depends of the severity of the condition and the underlying cause. Regardless of the type, prompt recognition, diagnosis, and treatment of these uncommon conditions carries a favorable prognosis.
Medically reviewed by Robert J. Bryg, MD; Board Certified Internal Medicine with subspecialty in Cardiovascular Disease
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/2/2015
Must Read Articles Related to Vasculitis
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Vasculitis:
Vasculitis - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with vasculitis.
Vasculitis - Treatment
What was the treatment for your vasculitis?
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication