IN THIS ARTICLE
Patient Comment Read 1 Comment
If vasculitis is related to a primary medical condition, then underlying condition needs to be addressed and treated appropriately. For example, treating hepatitis infection or lupus may be the first step in treating the vasculitis associated with these diseases.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/2/2015
Must Read Articles Related to Vasculitis
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Vasculitis:
Vasculitis - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with vasculitis.
Vasculitis - Treatment
What was the treatment for your vasculitis?
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication