IN THIS ARTICLE
If vasculitis is related to a primary medical condition, then underlying condition needs to be addressed and treated appropriately. For example, treating hepatitis infection or lupus may be the first step in treating the vasculitis associated with these diseases.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/29/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Vasculitis
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Vasculitis:
Vasculitis - Treatment
What was the treatment for your vasculitis?
Vasculitis - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with vasculitis.
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?