Vasculitis Topic Guide
Vasculitis: Vasculitis is inflammation and damage to blood vessels or blood vessel walls caused by certain diseases and conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, giant cell arteritis, Kawasaki disease, hepatitis B and C, lymphoma, and more. Treatment depends on the cause of the underlying condition causing vasculitis.
Must Read Articles:
Dementia in Head Injury Head injury occurs when an outside force hits the head hard enough to cause the brain to move violently within the skull. This force can cause shaking, twisting, bruising (contusion), ...
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?