Venous Access Devices (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Exams and Tests
If a central venous access device is present, the health care provider, whether a primary care provider, specialist, or emergency provider, will have a heightened awareness of the problems that can occur. The provider will ask about symptoms and perform a physical examination.
Some of the following tests may be performed:
Mark Horattas, MD
Kathryn L Hale, MS, PA-C
Alan D Forker, MD
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
Jonathan Adler, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Venous Access Devices
Drugs and Treatment Resources
- Psoriasis Treatment Strategies for You and Your Doctor
- 4 Vitamins and Minerals Adults Need
- Is Hormone Replacement Therapy for You?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair