Vomiting and Nausea
Vomiting and Nausea Overview
Patient Comments Read 11 Comments
Vomiting and nausea are not illnesses but common symptoms that accompany many diseases and conditions. Problems with nausea and vomiting are related to the cause. Nausea and vomiting from motion sickness, seasickness, food poisoning, or cancer therapy can result in loss of water and electrolytes, which can lead to dehydration. Vomiting and nausea known as morning sickness may occur during pregnancy.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 2/21/2013
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Vomiting and Nausea
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Vomiting and Nausea:
Nausea And Vomiting - Cause
What was the cause of your nausea and vomiting?
Nausea And Vomiting - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with nausea and vomiting.
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?