Vomiting and Nausea (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Vomiting and Nausea Prognosis
Most nausea and vomiting go away without treatment, but depending on the cause, may become severe. Even if the situation leads to dehydration, medicine and fluids can easily correct the problem. If dehydration is not treated soon enough, you might need to be admitted to the hospital for treatment.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 2/21/2013
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Vomiting and Nausea
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Vomiting and Nausea:
Nausea And Vomiting - Cause
What was the cause of your nausea and vomiting?
Nausea And Vomiting - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with nausea and vomiting.
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?