Vomiting and Nausea (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Vomiting and Nausea Treatment
Most of the time, nausea and vomiting go away on their own and can be managed at home.
Treatment for nausea and vomiting usually involves medications to decrease the nausea and fluid replacement for dehydration.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 2/21/2013
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Vomiting and Nausea
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Vomiting and Nausea:
Nausea And Vomiting - Cause
What was the cause of your nausea and vomiting?
Nausea And Vomiting - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with nausea and vomiting.
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?