Vomiting and Nausea (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Vomiting and Nausea Medications
Prescription medications are available for nausea following surgery and from chemotherapy. Talk with a health care professional about medications to treat motions sickness for an upcoming trip or cruise (seasickness).
The most commonly prescribed anti-nausea and anti-vomiting medications include (but are not limited to):
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 2/21/2013
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Vomiting and Nausea
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Vomiting and Nausea:
Nausea And Vomiting - Cause
What was the cause of your nausea and vomiting?
Nausea And Vomiting - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with nausea and vomiting.
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?