Warning Signs of Dementia
Certain problems can be warning signs of dementia. Talk to a doctor if you, a friend, or a family member has been having increased difficulty with any of the following activities:
A person who has one or more of these warning signs may need to be evaluated by a doctor.
eMedicineHealth Medical Reference from Healthwise
To learn more visit Healthwise.org
- Alzheimer's Caregiver's Checklist
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair