Wegener Granulomatosis (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
Talk with the doctor about any of these symptoms. Eye problems are cause for immediate medical attention. Other symptoms that may cause a person to contact a doctor would be chest pain, coughing up blood, or seeing blood in the urine.
Sat Sharma, MD, FRCPC, FCCP
Must Read Articles Related to Wegener Granulomatosis
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?