Wegener Granulomatosis Topic Guide
Wegener Granulomatosis: Wegener's granulomatosis (WG) is a rare disease characterized by granulomas and inflamed blood vessels in affected tissues. Possible symptoms include sinusitis, runny nose, ear infections, cough, chest, muscle, and joint pain, fever, loss of appetite, and conjunctivitis. Medication is incorporated into treatment with the goal of bringing about remission.
X-rays Diagnostic x-rays are safe. But who hasn't wondered about them when undergoing a chest x-ray, mammogram, routine dental x-rays, or an x-ray for a broken bone? No scientific data indicate ...
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?