When to Visit the Dentist (cont.)
Scott D Fell, DO, FAAEM
Christina L Kukula, DO
Joseph A Salomone III, MD
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
Steven L Bernstein, MD
IN THIS ARTICLE
1. Camp JH. Diagnosis and management of sports-related injuries to the teeth. Dent Clin North Am. Oct 1991;35(4):733-56. [Medline].
2. McTigue DJ. Diagnosis and management of dental injuries in children. Pediatr Clin North Am. Oct 2000;47(5):1067-84. [Medline].
3. Nelson LP, Shusterman S. Emergency management of oral trauma in children. Curr Opin Pediatr. Jun 1997;9(3):242-5. [Medline].
4. Waldrop RD, Ho B, Reed S. Increasing frequency of dental patients in the urban ED. Am J Emerg Med. Oct 2000;18(6):687-9. [Medline].
WebMD Oral Health
Get tips for a healthy mouth.
Oral Health Resources
- What to Do About Teeth Grinding
- Eww! What's Living In Your Mouth?
- How to Spot the Signs of Gum Disease
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
Pill Identifier on RxList
- quick, easy,
Find a Local Pharmacy
- including 24 hour, pharmacies