Wilderness: Bleeding Topic Guide
Blood in the Urine Blood in the urine (hematuria) can be associated with many conditions, some of which can be dangerous. Causes of blood in the urine include kidney stones, kidney disease, blood diseases, and some cancers. Tests used to evaluate blood in the urine include urinalysis, cystoscopy, blood tests, and imaging tests. The prognosis for blood in the urine depends on the cause.
Pain and Injury Resources
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are You Taking Too Many Pain Meds?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu