Wilderness: Bleeding Topic Guide
Pressure Immobilization The pressure immobilization technique is the application of a pressure device and immobilization of an affected arm or leg following a venomous bite. After a pressure immobilization application has been applied to an injured person, medical care should be sought emergently at a medical care facility.
Pain and Injury Resources
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are You Taking Too Many Pain Meds?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu