Wilderness: Clupeotoxin Poisoning Topic Guide
Clupeotoxin Poisoning: Clupeotoxin poisoning occurs in humans who eat fish contaminated with the toxin. This toxin (poison) occurs in plankton-eating fish, such as herring, anchovies, bonefish, slickheads, tarpons, and sardines. These fish ...
Must Read Articles:
Poisoning Poisoning can have serious signs or symptoms including nausea, vomiting, trouble breathing, seizure, confusion, or pain. The National Poisong Control Center phone number in the U.S. 1-800-222-1222. Causes of poisoning include medications, chemicals, lead, and more. Treatment depends upon the type of poisoning.
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication