Wilderness: Diabetic Reaction (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Diabetic Reaction Symptoms
Patient Comment Read 1 Comment
Symptoms of diabetic reaction depends on the type of reaction.
Low Blood Sugar (Hypoglycemia) Symptoms
If untreated, symptoms may progress to confusion, nonsensical behavior, coma, and death.
High Blood Sugar (Hyperglycemia) Symptoms
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/9/2014
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Wilderness: Diabetic Reaction
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Diabetic Reaction:
Diabetic Reaction - Experience
Please share your experience with diabetic reaction.
Diabetic Reaction - Symptoms
What symptoms did you or someone you know experience with diabetic reaction?
Diabetic Reaction - Treatment
What type of diabetic reaction did you have, and how was it treated?
- Combination Treatments for Diabetes
- 20 Reasons for Blood Sugar Spikes
- Being There for Your Child With Type 1 Diabetes
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication