Wilderness: Ear Infection Topic Guide
Ear Infection: An infection of the ear can be the ear canal (otitis externa), the eardrum, or the middle mear (otitis media). Symptoms of an ear infection include ear pain, hearing loss, ringing in the ear, nausea, vertigo, vomiting, discharge from the ear, or common cold. Treatment for an ear infection include OTC pain relievers, and at times antibiotics.
Ear Infection (Otitis Media) FAQs What very common condition is responsible for causing most ear infections? MedicineNet doctors answer common frequently asked questions regarding ear infections (otitis media).
Expert Views and News
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Your Common Drug Questions Answered
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?