The following are health and medical definitions of terms that appear in the Fishhook Removal (Fish Hook) article.
Forceps: An instrument that has two blades and a handle and is used for handling, grasping...See the entire definition of Forceps
Infection: The invasion and multiplication of microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, an...See the entire definition of Infection
Piercing: Using a sharp instrument, usually a needle, to make a temporary or permanent ...See the entire definition of Piercing
Tetanus: An often fatal infectious disease that is caused by the bacterium Clostridium tet...See the entire definition of Tetanus
Trauma: A physical or emotional injury.
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication