Wilderness: Fishhook Removal Topic Guide
Fishhook Removal (Fish Hook): Trauma from a fishhook piercing the skin is common. Using proper guidelines to remove the fishhook, assuring the patient is current on his or her tetanus vaccine, and antibiotics should be prescribed to avoid infection.
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication