Wound Care (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Wound Care Diagnosis
X-rays may be taken to look for broken bones (fractures). X-rays may also be helpful in looking for foreign objects that may have been embedded in the laceration. Fluoroscopy done at the bedside may help find foreign bodies that are deeply buried. Ultrasound may also be used to assist in diagnosis of foreign bodies in the wound.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 11/14/2014
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Wound Care
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Wounds (Care):
Wound Care - Treatment
What treatment was the best for your wound care?
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication