Wrist Injury (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Wrist Injury Causes
Patient Comments Read 29 Comments
The most common cause of wrist injuries is a fall on an outstretched hand.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/12/2014
Edmond A Hooker, MD, DrPH
Scott H Plantz, MD, FAAEM
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
Jeter (Jay) Pritchard Taylor III, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Wrist Injury
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Wrist Injury (Wrist Fracture):
Wrist Injury - Causes
What was the cause of your wrist injury?
Pain Management Resources
- Arthritis Pain Relief: Risks and Benefits
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu