Wrist Injury (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Follow the doctor's instructions. Most of the time you should follow up with your health care provider if you are not completely better in three to five days, sooner if you become worse or problems develop.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/12/2014
Edmond A Hooker, MD, DrPH
Scott H Plantz, MD, FAAEM
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
Jeter (Jay) Pritchard Taylor III, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Wrist Injury
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Wrist Injury (Wrist Fracture):
Wrist Injury - Causes
What was the cause of your wrist injury?
Pain Management Resources
- Arthritis Pain Relief: Risks and Benefits
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?