Wrist Tendon Injury: Preventing Pain
Inflammation or small tears in a tendon (tendinopathy) can cause wrist pain. Although tendinopathy is a different condition than carpal tunnel syndrome, both can respond to the same home treatment tips:
eMedicineHealth Medical Reference from Healthwise
To learn more visit Healthwise.org
Pain Management Resources
- Arthritis Pain Relief: Risks and Benefits
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu