Viewer Comments: Yeast Infection Skin Rash - Home Remedy

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Yeast Infection Skin Rash:

Yeast Infection Skin Rash - Home Remedy

What home remedies have been effective for your yeast infection on skin?

Comment from: GJH, 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: February 24

Because of sweating and warmth under my breast and post-surgery of a groin site for an ovarian cyst operation, I have for years had flare ups of itching and rash under my breast. I treat it with Lotrimin Ultra cream, after cleaning the area. After applying the cream I cover it with sterile gauze to separate the skin from touching. I recently learned that diluted vinegar could also be used. I recently used that for cleaning prior to applying the cream. I'm not sure of the vinegar results. For several days I ignored the symptoms and today I have a situation that needs attention. I treated it with vinegar, cleaned the areas and applied the cream and gauze. I plan to eat some unsweetened yogurt to try internal treatment. First time for this but my yeast infection rash is serious.

Must Read Articles Related to Yeast Infection Skin Rash

Diaper Rash
Diaper Rash Diaper rash appears on the skin under a learn more >>
Jock Itch
Jock Itch Jock itch is an itchy groin rash that may be caused by a bacterial or fungal infection. Symptoms include an itchy red area in a skin fold. The rash may be raise...learn more >>
Ringworm on Body
Ringworm on Body Ringworm (or tinea corporis) is a common fungal infection resulting from dermatophytes. Symptoms and signs include lesions on the trunk, legs, arms, neck, and f...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Yeast Infection Skin Rash:

Yeast Infection Skin Rash - Treatment

What treatment has been effective for your yeast infection skin rash?

Yeast Infection Skin Rash - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your yeast infection skin rash?