Yoga FAQs (cont.)
Are there any other helpful guidelines for yoga practice?
Yes, some additional guidelines are as follows:
- Wear light, comfortable clothing.
- Choose a quiet and peaceful environment.
- Practice barefoot, remove contacts, remove wrist watch and jewelry, and tie up long hair.
- Do some warm-up exercises before asanas.
- Start at the appropriate level. Do not force yourself into difficult postures. Go at your own pace.
Must Read Articles Related to Yoga FAQs
Yoga is the systematic practice of physical exercise, breath control, relaxation, diet control, and positive thinking and meditation aimed at developing harmony...learn more >>