Acidophilus Milk, Bulgarian Yogurt, Cultured Milk, Lait Acidophilus, Lait de Culture, Live Culture Yogurt, Probiotic, Probiotique, Yaourt, Yaourt Bulgare, Yaourt de Culture Vivante, Yoghurt, Yogourt, Yogourt Bulgare, Yogourt de Culture Vivante, Yogur.
Possibly Effective for...
Possibly Ineffective for...
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Are Antidiarrheals Safe for IBS?
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Digestion?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu