Can Atrial Fibrillation Go Away on Its Own?: I have lone atrial fibrillation. I’m young and healthy, aside from my AFib diagnosis. Is there any hope my AFib will just go away on its own?
Can a Person Live with Atrial Fibrillation? I went to the doctor yesterday after I felt my heartbeat speed up and nearly fainted. I was diagnosed with lone atrial fibrillation. I’m only 24 and I love to exercise, go out dancing, and lots of other physical activities. Can you live with AFib?
Expert Views and News
- Eating Nuts Linked to Lower Odds of Having AFib
- FDA Warning on Atrial Fibrillation Drug Multaq
- Atrial Fibrillation Raises Death Risk for Middle-Aged Women
- Drug Helps Patients With Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Fibrillation Drug Pradaxa Approved
- Ablation Beats Drugs for Atrial Fibrillatio
- Atrial Fibrillation Stroke 'Tragedy'