Can Atrial Fibrillation Go Away on Its Own?: I have lone atrial fibrillation. I’m young and healthy, aside from my AFib diagnosis. Is there any hope my AFib will just go away on its own?
What Can Trigger Atrial Fibrillation? I was recently diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. I like to exercise and be active, and I also have a stressful job. What can I do to avoid afib triggers?
Expert Views and News
- Eating Nuts Linked to Lower Odds of Having AFib
- FDA Warning on Atrial Fibrillation Drug Multaq
- Atrial Fibrillation Raises Death Risk for Middle-Aged Women
- Drug Helps Patients With Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Fibrillation Drug Pradaxa Approved
- Ablation Beats Drugs for Atrial Fibrillatio
- Atrial Fibrillation Stroke 'Tragedy'