Can Hepatitis C Be Cured on Its Own?: I have hep C. When I received my diagnosis, hepatitis C had no cure, but now there is new antiviral treatment. The problem is I don’t have health insurance and can’t afford it. Is there a chance my hep C will just go away? Can hep C be cured on its own?
Must Read Articles:
ask Can You Get Hepatitis C from DrinkingMy friend’s mom drinks a lot and she was just diagnosed with hepatitis C. She started getting muscle pain and fatigue, and right before she went to the doctor, her skin was turning yellow with jaundice. Can you get hepatitis C from drinking too much alcohol?
Hepatitis CHepatitis C (HCV, Hep C) is an inflammation of the liver caused by infection of the HCV virus, typically spread through blood contact. Learn about symptoms, prevention, and treatment.
Current and Future Medications for Hepatitis CInflammation of the liver caused by infection with the hepatitis C virus (HCV) is referred to as hepatitis C. There are a variety of treatments available for hepatitis C, depending on the type and severity of infection to include: antiviral medications, interferon's, ribavarin drugs, protease inhibitors. Additional treatment includes lifestyle changes and home care, surgery, and liver transplant. There is no vaccination for hepatitis C.
Hepatitis C (HCV, Hep C) Hepatitis C (HCV, Hep C) is an inflammation of the liver caused by infection of the HCV virus, typically spread through blood contact. Learn about symptoms, prevention, and treatment.
Expert Views and News
- OxyContin Tied to Spike in Hepatitis C
- FDA Approves Mavyret for Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C Underreported in Infants
- Hepatitis C Combo Pill May Cure Those Who Can Afford It
- FAQ: The High Cost of Hepatitis C Drugs
- New Oral Hepatitis C Drugs: FAQ
- CDC: All Baby Boomers Should Get Screened for Hepatitis C
- Milk Thistle Doesn't Help Hepatitis C
- CDC: All Baby Boomers Should Get Tested for Hepatitis C
- More Now Die in U.S. From Hepatitis C Than HIV
- 'Explosion' of Sex-Spread Hepatitis C in HIV-Positive Men
- Hepatitis C Testing
- Hepatitis C Cases Among Young
- Hepatitis C Drugs
- FDA Panel Urges Approval of Hepatitis C Drug
- Hepatitis C Infection Rates Are Stable
- Hepatitis C May Be Treated by Experimental Drug
- Drug Cures Hard-to-Treat Hepatitis C
- Liver-Targeted Drug Stops Hepatitis C
- Cholesterol Drugs Fight Hepatitis C