My 15-year-old son woke up with a stuffy nose and a bit of a fever. He wants to still play his football game tonight, but I don’t know if I should let him. A cold is one thing, but if he has the flu, the physical strain could be dangerous for him. How do you know if it’s a cold vs. flu?
I think I have influenza, but I only have a couple sick days from work, and I have important projects due. How long does it take to get over the flu? How do you cure the flu quickly?
Expert Views and News
- Influenza Season Has Officially Begun, CDC Says
- Almost Half of U.S. Adults to Skip Flu Shot
- Almost Half of Americans to Skip Flu Shot
- Influenza Activity in US Rises Slightly
- Nurse Fired for Refusing Flu Shot, Protestors Say
- Several Influenza Deaths in US
- Influenza Hospitalizations Highest on Record
- Influenza Activity Increasing in United States
- Flu: Bad Season Getting Worse
- Flu Hit Younger People Hard This Season
- 2012-2013 Flu Season Drawing to a Close
- Flu Continues to Wane, but Deaths Still Epidemic
- Swine Flu Vaccine: 1 in 4 Americans Got It
- H1N1 Swine Flu Kills 28 Pregnant Women in U.S.
- Swine Flu: 1 Million Cases in U.S.
- Swine Flu Pandemic Alert Level Raised