My wife and I have been trying to have a baby for months, but she hasn’t gotten pregnant. I got my sperm tested recently and I know I’m not the problem. My wife exercises and doesn’t have any health conditions that we know of. What causes infertility in a woman?
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about six months now and we’ve had no luck. I’m not sure when we should schedule an appointment to get checked, and I’m sort of avoiding a diagnosis because I’m afraid it will be bad. How do you know if you’re infertile? How do they check a woman’s fertility?
Expert Views and News
- Pregnancy Treatment for Women With Infertility
- Cycling Doesn't Cause Male Infertility: Study
- High Cholesterol Levels Linked to Infertility
- Infertility Treatment May Raise Birth Defect Risk
- Infertility Treatment May Worsen MS Symptoms
- Infertility Treatments May Raise Birth Defect Risk
- Gene Mutation May Be Linked to Male Infertility
- Debate on Link Between Stress, Infertility
- Household Chemicals Linked to Early Puberty, Infertility
- Infertility: No Link to Cerebral Palsy Risk
- IVF for Infertility