Bone Cancer

Have you had bone cancer? Please share your experience. Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Andrew, 13-18 Male (Caregiver) Published: June 11

On 10/31/17 my nephew broke his ankle and wore a cast for 8 weeks. They removed the cast and he still couldn't walk. Was booted for 8 more weeks and removed the boot, still can't walk. MRI was done and found 14 cm tumor. Chemotherapy was done for 2 months to treat the bone cancer and tumor was removed. Chemotherapy continued until 12/18. He had radiation from 1/19 until 3/19. Rang the bell and received certificate for being cancer free. Three weeks later he had cancer again. Nothing more could be done. On 6/11/19 was his funeral. He was barely 15 years old.

Comment from: Carol H., 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: October 07

In May 2019 I was given a CT scan for agonizing body pain. I had stage 4 bone cancer metastasized from former right breast cancer. I’d had a lumpectomy and radiation back in 2015. I started taking astaxanthin, a nutrient made by algae. My September 2019 CT scan shows my bone cancer is not active. Mine is infused in delicious dark chocolate. I’m stronger now and I’m pain free now, ever grateful.

Comment from: Carol H., 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: September 13

In May 2019 I had so much all-over pain I could not sleep. We were vacationing in Hawaii at the time. In the hospital I was given a CT scan. It showed stage 4 bone cancer. The pain was beyond anything one ought to endure. Back in Virginia a PET scan showed cancer all throughout my skeleton. Painkillers gave blessed relief, then I learned of a nutrient from algae: astaxanthin. It is September 2019, I am actually stronger, with less pain; the cancer is being defeated.

SLIDESHOW