Broken Elbow

Did you have any complications recovering from your broken elbow? Please describe them. Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Sammi, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: April 19

I broke my left elbow 4 weeks ago, now slipped and fell on my left side. I have a cast on from my hand up to armpit which is very heavy though I do have a sling. Whole thing been a nightmare - I'm sure I can feel the bones moving. They don't hurt but something feels loose, wonder if this is normal. I have never broken anything before.

Comment from: Hyacinth12, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: January 26

I broke my elbow on December 11th after a steep fall onto rough pavement. Because some of the elbow was crushed, my arm required surgery to replace part of the elbow with a metal device. Although surgery was on December 17 and I am working every day performing exercises to strengthen my elbow as well as going to physical therapy twice weekly, I still am in a lot of pain. I am worried I am not doing things right.

Comment from: gokul singh k., 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: September 27

My hand was fractured from my elbow 6 months ago. Today my elbow has no pain, but my hand has a big bend still today after six months.

SLIDESHOW