- What other names is Butea Superba known by?
- What is Butea Superba?
- How does Butea Superba work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Butea Superba.
Butea Gum Tree, Buteae, Flamme de la Forêt, Kwao Krua Dang, Kwao Krua Rouge, Red Kwao Krua, Red Kwao Krua Daeng.
People take Butea superba for sexual performance problems (erectile dysfunction, ED) and lack of interest in sexual activity. They also take it for diarrhea, painful or difficult urination, and fever.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Lack of interest in sexual activity.
- Painful or difficult urination.
- Other conditions.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of Butea superba during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).