"Breast cancer is cancer arising in breast tissue. Cancer is simply a group of abnormal cells that have abnormal growth patterns. Early breast cancer has no symptoms. It is usually not painful. Most breast cancer is discovered before symptoms are present, either by finding an abnormality on mammography or feeling a breast lump."
See the complete A-Z list of all the Cancer related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Cancer Related Resources
- What Is Done for Lung Cancer Screening?
- How Long Will You Live with Stage 3 Lung Cancer?
- How Long Does a Person Have to Live with Stage 4 Lung Cancer?
- What Is the Survival Rate for Stage 1 Lung Cancer?
- What Are Signs You Have A Cancerous Lymph Node?
- What Are the Symptoms of Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia?
- Can a 12-Year-Old Get Testicular Cancer?
- What Is the Difference Between Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumors?
- How Long Do You Live After Being Diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer?
- What Is the Survival Rate of DIPG?
- How Long Can You Live After a Multiple Myeloma Diagnosis?
- What Is the Most Common Treatment for Multiple Myeloma?
- What Are the Three Stages of Multiple Myeloma?
- What Is the Best Option for Prostate Cancer, Surgery or Radiation?
- What Is the Life Expectancy When Prostate Cancer Spreads to Bones?
- romidepsin (Istodax)
- ofatumumab (Arzerra, Kesimpta) (Arzerra)
- pazopanib (Votrient) (Votrient)
- pralatrexate (Folotyn) (Folotyn)
- degarelix (Firmagon) (Degarelix)
- etoposide phosphate (Etopophos) (Etopophos)
- plerixafor (Mozobil) (Mozobil)
- bendamustine (Belrapzo, Bendeka, Treanda) (Treanda)
- fosaprepitant (Emend for Injection) (Emend for Injection)
- nilotinib (Tasigna) (Tasigna)
- ixabepilone (Ixempra) (Ixempra)
- temsirolimus (Torisel) (Torisel)
- lapatinib (Tykerb) (Tykerb)
- vorinostat (Zolinza) (Zolinza)
- panitumumab (Vectibix) (Vectibix)
Cancer Images and Slideshows
- Signs of Cancer in Women: Symptoms You Can't Ignore
- Breast Cancer: Female Celebrities Who’ve Had Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer: What to Expect With a Colonoscopy
- Skin Cancer Symptoms, Types, Images
- Bladder Cancer Symptoms, Stages, Treatments
- Colon Cancer: Symptoms, Signs, Screening, Stages
- Breast Cancer: Diet Tips for Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer: Visual Guide to Male Breast Cancer
- Cancer: Guide to Testicular Cancer
- Cancer Guide to Eye Cancers
- Lung Cancer: Early Signs, Symptoms, Stages
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Ovarian Cancer Symptoms, Signs, Stages
- Cancer: Does This Cause Cancer?
- Cancer: Cancer 'Remedies' That Don't Work
- Blood Test for Many Cancer Types as Supplement to Screening
- Blood Test for 50 Cancers Coming to US Clinics Soon
- Loneliness in Middle-Aged Men Linked to Increased Cancer Risk
- Oral Contraceptives May Reduce Ovarian and Endometrial Cancer Risk
- Study Flags Cardiovascular Disease in Men With Breast Cancer
- US Cancer Death Rates Drop for Second Year in a Row
- Esophageal Cancer Incidence Up in Adults Under Age 50
- Most Common Cancer Diagnosis Globally: Breast Surpasses Lung
- NHS England Starts Pilot Trial of Blood Test for Many Cancers
- 'Test All Patients With Cancer': 1 in 8 Have Inherited Mutations
- Statins Linked to Lower Risk for Colorectal Cancer
- Persistent Hair Loss After Radiation Improved With Minoxidil
- HPV Test Is Preferred Method for Cervical Cancer Screening: ACS
- Antihypertensives Linked to Reduced Risk of Colorectal Cancer
- Which Is the Most Aggressive Form of Breast Cancer?