"Breast cancer is cancer arising in breast tissue. Cancer is simply a group of abnormal cells that have abnormal growth patterns. Early breast cancer has no symptoms. It is usually not painful. Most breast cancer is discovered before symptoms are present, either by finding an abnormality on mammography or feeling a breast lump."
See the complete A-Z list of all the Cancer related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Cancer Related Resources
- What Is the Deadliest Cancer?
- How Many Types of Cancer Are There?
- Causes of Lymphoma and Its Action in the Body
- Rectal Cancer Symptoms vs. Hemorrhoids
- Ovarian Cancer Symptoms vs. Pregnancy
- Symptoms of Uterine Cancer vs. Fibroids
- Colon Cancer
- How Does Leukemia Affect the Body?
- Colon Cancer and Genetic Testing
- Cancer: What You Need to Know
- What Are the Seven Warning Signs of Breast Cancer?
- What Is the Difference Between Chemotherapy and Targeted Therapy?
- Pancreatic Cancer
- What Is ECP for GVHD?
- How Does Intravenous Immunoglobulin Work?
- romidepsin (Istodax)
- ofatumumab (Arzerra) (Arzerra)
- pazopanib (Votrient) (Votrient)
- pralatrexate (Folotyn) (Folotyn)
- degarelix (Firmagon) (Degarelix)
- etoposide phosphate (Etopophos) (Etopophos)
- plerixafor (Mozobil) (Mozobil)
- bendamustine (Belrapzo, Bendeka, Treanda) (Treanda)
- fosaprepitant (Emend for Injection) (Emend for Injection)
- nilotinib (Tasigna) (Tasigna)
- ixabepilone (Ixempra) (Ixempra)
- temsirolimus (Torisel) (Torisel)
- lapatinib (Tykerb) (Tykerb)
- vorinostat (Zolinza) (Zolinza)
- panitumumab (Vectibix) (Vectibix)
Cancer Images and Slideshows
- Ovarian Cancer Symptoms, Signs, Stages
- Cancer: Does This Cause Cancer?
- Cancer: Cancer 'Remedies' That Don't Work
- Cancer: Visual Guide to Thyroid Cancer
- What Is a Polyp? Nasal, Colon, and Other Polyps
- Cancer: Guide to Leukemia
- Brain Cancer Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Colon Cancer: How Your Diet Can Affect Colorectal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancers: Symptoms and Treatments
- Men's Health: What Foods Improve Male Health?
- Gastric (Stomach) Cancer: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Treatment
- Picture of Pancreatic Cancer
- Picture of Lentigo Maligna Melanoma
- Pancreatic Cancer Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Symptoms, Stages, and Treatment
- Persistent Hair Loss After Radiation Improved With Minoxidil
- HPV Test Is Preferred Method for Cervical Cancer Screening: ACS
- Antihypertensives Linked to Reduced Risk of Colorectal Cancer
- Which Is the Most Aggressive Form of Breast Cancer?
- Colorectal Cancer Shifting Toward Younger Adults
- What Does Your Stool Look Like if You Have Colon Cancer?
- Sharp Climb in Weight Gain After Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Screen for Cervical Cancer Every 3 Years: More Is a 'Waste'
- Half of US Cancer Survivors Drink Alcohol
- FDA Approves Drug for Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
- Acupuncture Associated With Pain Reduction in Cancer Patients
- Increased Cancer Incidence May Reflect 'Overdiagnosis'
- IUD Use Linked to Reduced Risk of Ovarian Cancer
- Breast Cancer Drugs May Severely Inflame Lungs, FDA Warns
- Obesity-Associated Cancer Shifting to Younger People