"Breast cancer is cancer arising in breast tissue. Cancer is simply a group of abnormal cells that have abnormal growth patterns. Early breast cancer has no symptoms. It is usually not painful. Most breast cancer is discovered before symptoms are present, either by finding an abnormality on mammography or feeling a breast lump."
See the complete A-Z list of all the Cancer related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Cancer Related Resources
- How Long Does It Take for Precancerous Polyps to Turn into Cancer?
- How Serious Is A Squamous Cell Carcinoma?
- What Is the #1 Cause of Pancreatic Cancer?
- How Does Leukemia Affect the Body?
- What Are the Different Stages of Hodgkin Lymphoma?
- What Are the First Signs of Childhood Leukemia?
- What Are the Symptoms of Uterine Sarcoma?
- Can a 7-Year-Old Get Melanoma?
- Is Intestinal Adenocarcinoma an Aggressive Cancer?
- What Are the Symptoms of Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia?
- How Do You Know if Your Child Has Neuroblastoma?
- Is Penile Cancer Deadly?
- What Are Late Effects of Cancer Treatment?
- Is Liver Cancer in a Child Curable?
- How Do You Communicate with Someone Who Has Cancer?
- romidepsin (Istodax)
- ofatumumab (Arzerra, Kesimpta) (Arzerra)
- pazopanib (Votrient) (Votrient)
- pralatrexate (Folotyn) (Folotyn)
- degarelix (Firmagon) (Degarelix)
- etoposide phosphate (Etopophos) (Etopophos)
- plerixafor (Mozobil) (Mozobil)
- bendamustine (Belrapzo, Bendeka, Treanda) (Treanda)
- fosaprepitant (Emend for Injection) (Emend for Injection)
- nilotinib (Tasigna) (Tasigna)
- ixabepilone (Ixempra) (Ixempra)
- temsirolimus (Torisel) (Torisel)
- lapatinib (Tykerb) (Tykerb)
- vorinostat (Zolinza) (Zolinza)
- panitumumab (Vectibix) (Vectibix)
Cancer Images and Slideshows
- Breast Cancer: Diet Tips for Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer: Visual Guide to Male Breast Cancer
- Cancer: Guide to Testicular Cancer
- Cancer Guide to Eye Cancers
- Lung Cancer: Early Signs, Symptoms, Stages
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Ovarian Cancer Symptoms, Signs, Stages
- Cancer: Does This Cause Cancer?
- Cancer: Cancer 'Remedies' That Don't Work
- Cancer: Visual Guide to Thyroid Cancer
- What Is a Polyp? Nasal, Colon, and Other Polyps
- Cancer: Guide to Leukemia
- Brain Cancer Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Colon Cancer: How Your Diet Can Affect Colorectal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancers: Symptoms and Treatments
- Oral Contraceptives May Reduce Ovarian and Endometrial Cancer Risk
- Study Flags Cardiovascular Disease in Men With Breast Cancer
- US Cancer Death Rates Drop for Second Year in a Row
- Esophageal Cancer Incidence Up in Adults Under Age 50
- Most Common Cancer Diagnosis Globally: Breast Surpasses Lung
- NHS England Starts Pilot Trial of Blood Test for Many Cancers
- 'Test All Patients With Cancer': 1 in 8 Have Inherited Mutations
- Statins Linked to Lower Risk for Colorectal Cancer
- Persistent Hair Loss After Radiation Improved With Minoxidil
- HPV Test Is Preferred Method for Cervical Cancer Screening: ACS
- Antihypertensives Linked to Reduced Risk of Colorectal Cancer
- Which Is the Most Aggressive Form of Breast Cancer?
- Colorectal Cancer Shifting Toward Younger Adults
- What Does Your Stool Look Like if You Have Colon Cancer?
- Sharp Climb in Weight Gain After Breast Cancer Diagnosis