"Breast cancer is cancer arising in breast tissue. Cancer is simply a group of abnormal cells that have abnormal growth patterns. Early breast cancer has no symptoms. It is usually not painful. Most breast cancer is discovered before symptoms are present, either by finding an abnormality on mammography or feeling a breast lump."
See the complete A-Z list of all the Cancer related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Cancer Related Resources
- romidepsin (Istodax) (Istodax)
- ofatumumab (Arzerra) (Arzerra)
- pazopanib (Votrient) (Votrient)
- pralatrexate (Folotyn) (Folotyn)
- degarelix (Firmagon) (Degarelix)
- etoposide phosphate (Etopophos) (Etopophos)
- plerixafor (Mozobil) (Mozobil)
- bendamustine (Bendeka, Treanda) (Treanda)
- fosaprepitant (Emend for Injection) (Emend for Injection)
- nilotinib (Tasigna) (Tasigna)
- ixabepilone (Ixempra) (Ixempra)
- temsirolimus (Torisel) (Torisel)
- lapatinib (Tykerb) (Tykerb)
- vorinostat (Zolinza) (Zolinza)
- panitumumab (Vectibix) (Vectibix)
Cancer Images and Slideshows
- What Is a Polyp? Nasal, Colon, and Other Polyps
- Cancer: Guide to Leukemia
- Brain Cancer Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Colon Cancer: How Your Diet Can Affect Colorectal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancers: Symptoms and Treatments
- Men's Health: What Foods Improve Male Health?
- Gastric (Stomach) Cancer: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Treatment
- Picture of Pancreatic Cancer
- Picture of Lentigo Maligna Melanoma
- Pancreatic Cancer Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Symptoms, Stages, and Treatment
- Skin Cancer Symptoms, Types, Images
- Prostate Cancer Symptoms, PCA Test, Treatments
- Signs of Cancer in Women: Symptoms You Can't Ignore
- Signs of Cancer in Men: Could it Be Cancer?
- Earpods for Cell Phones — Are There Health Risks?
- CRC in Young Adults: Misdiagnosed, so Advanced When Found
- Noninvasive Stool Test Effective for Colon Cancer Screening
- FDA Warns Against Thermography for Breast Cancer Detection
- Eating More Whole Grains Tied to Lower Liver Cancer Risk
- Six 'Obesity-Related' Cancers on Rise in US Young Adults
- US Cervical Cancer Screening Rates 'Unacceptably Low'
- Skipping Cancer Screening Tied to Higher All-Cause Mortality
- How Microsoft Aims to Help 'Solve the Problem' of Cancer
- FDA Approves Novel 'Tissue Agnostic' Cancer Drug
- HPV Vaccine Uptake Low Despite Prior Calls to Action
- Eating More Organic Food Tied to Lower Cancer Risk
- Cancer Bell Ringing Angers Some Who Can Only Watch
- FDA Expands Gardasil to Cover Adults to Age 45
- Regular Aspirin Use Curbs Risk of Liver and Ovarian Cancer