"Breast cancer is cancer arising in breast tissue. Cancer is simply a group of abnormal cells that have abnormal growth patterns. Early breast cancer has no symptoms. It is usually not painful. Most breast cancer is discovered before symptoms are present, either by finding an abnormality on mammography or feeling a breast lump."
See the complete A-Z list of all the Cancer related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Cancer Related Resources
- Adult Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Cancer-Related Post-traumatic Stress
- 7 FAQs About Vitamin C for Cancer Treatment
- Thyroid Tumors in Children
- Uterine Cancer: Sarcoma
- Vaginal Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pituitary Tumor Treatment
- Sleep Disorders in People with Cancer
- Religion and Spirituality in Cancer Care
- Newcastle Disease Virus as Cancer Treatment
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Syndromes in Children
- Mycosis Fungoides and Sézary Syndrome
- Milk Thistle as an Alternative Cancer Treatment
Cancer Images and Slideshows
- Global Warning: 10 Ways Climate Change Increases Rates of Lung Cancer
- Stem Cell Transplants for Blood Cancers
- Ways to Protect Yourself From Skin Cancer
- Visual Guide to Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- What Are the Best Foods to Eat While Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Best Foods for Healthy Breasts
- Things That May Slow Prostate Cancer Progression
- Kidney Cancer: Symptoms, Stages, and Treatment
- Breast Cancer: 9 Surprising Benefits of Pet Ownership for Breast Cancer
- What Are the Top 11 Cancer-Fighting Foods?
- Breast Cancer: Surprising Things That Can Help During and After Treatment
- Everyday Habits to Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Cervical Cancer Symptoms, Stages, and Treatment
- Signs of Prostate Cancer: Symptoms, PSA Test, Treatments
- Cancer: What Complications Can Brain Cancer Cause?
- Which Is the Most Aggressive Form of Breast Cancer?
- What Does Your Stool Look Like if You Have Colon Cancer?
- What Does Breast Cancer Look Like on an Ultrasound?
- What Does Breast Cancer Look Like on a Mammogram?
- Can You Go into Remission with Stage 4 Colon Cancer?
- What Is the Life Expectancy of Someone with Colon Cancer?
- How Long Do You Have to Live with Melanoma?
- Can You Die from Stage 3 Breast Cancer?
- What Is the Survival Rate for Melanoma?
- Who Can Get Colorectal Cancer?
- How Bad Is Colorectal Cancer?