Viewer Comments: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Carbon Monoxide Poisoning:

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning - Treatment

What was the treatment for your carbon monoxide poisoning?

Comment from: Spunky, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: August 16

We bought a new home in October and I have been having fatigue, flu like systems, severe headaches, and so has my husband and he has never been sick the time we have been together. I had a huge cyst removed and I have been staying so dizzy and chest pains to the point I have thought someone took a bat to me. Then I realized, in the unit upstairs the duct work is leaking carbon monoxide causing the boards to turn black. I am even having seizures, it was so bad I could not move to even get to a phone. I would not wish this on anyone.

Must Read Articles Related to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Drug Overdose
Drug Overdose Overdoses of drugs or chemicals can be either accidental or intentional. Drug overdoses occur when a person takes more than the medically recommended dose. Over...learn more >>
Smoke Inhalation
Smoke Inhalation The number one cause of death related to fires is smoke inhalation. An estimated 50-80% of fire deaths are the result of smoke inhalation injuries rather than b...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Carbon Monoxide Poisoning:

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning - Symptoms

What symptoms did you experience with carbon monoxide poisoning?

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning - Experience

Tell us about your experience with carbon monoxide poisoning?