Contact Lenses Contact lenses are miraculous pieces of plastic that allow you to see without glasses. In most cases, contact lenses are used as a substitute for glasses, allowing you to dispense with them in many situations.
Expert Views and News
- Cataract Risk Highest in Younger Diabetes Patients
- Contacts Better Than Permanent Lenses for Cataract
- Cataract Surgery May Help Prevent Hip Fractures
- Eye Diseases Rising at Rapid Rates in U.S.
- More People -- Even Kids -- Need to Wear Sunglasses
- Macular Degeneration Drug Eylea Approved
- Eye Surgery Improves Mood of Alzheimer's Patients
- Cataract Surgery May Be Safer With Laser
- Vegetarians May Have Lower Risk of Cataracts