Anatomy and Physiology of the Eye Even though the eye is small, only about 1 inch in diameter, it serves a very important function -- the sense of sight. Vision is by far the most used of the five senses and is one of the primary means that we use to gather information from our surroundings.
Expert Views and News
- Cataract Risk Highest in Younger Diabetes Patients
- Contacts Better Than Permanent Lenses for Cataract
- Cataract Surgery May Help Prevent Hip Fractures
- Eye Diseases Rising at Rapid Rates in U.S.
- More People -- Even Kids -- Need to Wear Sunglasses
- Macular Degeneration Drug Eylea Approved
- Eye Surgery Improves Mood of Alzheimer's Patients
- Cataract Surgery May Be Safer With Laser
- Vegetarians May Have Lower Risk of Cataracts