Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy or "chemo" is a treatment for cancer. Depending on the type of cancer an individual has, it can cure cancer, control cancer. or ease cancer symptoms. There are a variety of cancer drugs. There are a number of support groups to assist chemotherapy patients gain the help they need to move through this very trying treatment.
Cancer: What You Need to Know Cancer is a common and deadly disease, and it's surrounded by myths. There are certain basics a patient needs to know when they're confronted with a cancer diagnosis; everything from clinical facts and practices to learning how to navigate the health insurance bureaucracy.
Expert Views and News
- Changes in Sperm After Chemotherapy
- Scalp Cooling to Prevent Chemo Hair Loss
- Chemo Overused in Younger Colon Cancer Patients?
- First Emergency Treatment for Chemotherapy Overdos
- Woman Skips Round of Chemo to Help Cancer Research
- Many With Incurable Cancer Think They Can Be Cured
- Medical Care Costs Hard for Young Cancer Survivors
- Cymbalta May Relieve Chemo-induced Pain, Tingling
- Chemo May Not Harm Unborn Baby
- Chemo the Cause of Mental Fog After Breast Cancer?
- Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer May Raise Risk of Falls
- Fish Oil Counters Chemotherapy Weight Loss
- Breast Cancer Survivors May Face Early Hip Fracture Risk
- Chemo During Pregnancy OK