Must Read Articles:
Cancer: What You Need to KnowCancer is a common and deadly disease, and it's surrounded by myths. There are certain basics a patient needs to know when they're confronted with a cancer diagnosis; everything from clinical facts and practices to learning how to navigate the health insurance bureaucracy.
ChemotherapyChemotherapy or "chemo" is a treatment for cancer. Depending on the type of cancer an individual has, it can cure cancer, control cancer. or ease cancer symptoms. There are a variety of cancer drugs. There are a number of support groups to assist chemotherapy patients gain the help they need to move through this very trying treatment.
Mouth Problems Caused by Chemotherapy and RadiatioOral complications are common in cancer patients, especially those with head and neck cancer. Preventing and controlling oral complications can help you continue cancer treatment and have a better quality of life. Patients receiving treatments that affect the head and neck should have their care planned by a team of doctors and specialists.
Cancer is a common and deadly disease, and it's surrounded by myths. There are certain basics a patient needs to know when they're confronted with a cancer diagnosis; everything from clinical facts and practices to learning how to navigate the health insurance bureaucracy.
Expert Views and News
- Full Chemo Doses Early On for Breast Cancer
- Targeted Therapy for Rare Blood Clotting Disorder
- Delivery Device Sends 'Chemosurgery' to Brainstem
- Chemo Not Needed for Most Early Breast Cancer
- Changes in Sperm After Chemotherapy
- Scalp Cooling to Prevent Chemo Hair Loss
- Chemo Overused in Younger Colon Cancer Patients?
- First Emergency Treatment for Chemotherapy Overdos
- Woman Skips Round of Chemo to Help Cancer Research
- 'Chemo Brain' Real, Not Just Patient's Imagination
- Cymbalta May Relieve Chemo-induced Pain, Tingling
- Chemo May Not Harm Unborn Baby
- Chemo the Cause of Mental Fog After Breast Cancer?
- Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer May Raise Risk of Falls
- Fish Oil Counters Chemotherapy Weight Loss
- Chemo During Pregnancy OK
- Chemo Plus Radiation Prevents Bladder Cancer Return
- Chemotherapy Coping
- Breast Cancer Drug Shrinks Tumors
- Herceptin Should Be Given at Same Time as Chemo
- Herb May Treat Chemotherapy Liver Damage
- Chemo Drug Cream May Fade Wrinkles
- Drug Errors Common in Chemo Treatments