Chest X-Ray

Why did you receive a chest X-ray? Did the procedure offer a successful diagnosis for your condition? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Stef2018, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: May 18

I went for a chest x-ray for tuberculosis and when I went in they found out I had a progression of scoliosis of 15 degrees in November 2017 from comparative studies from January 2015. But just recently I had a full x-ray at another place and the results came out that there was nothing. I'm so confused!

Comment from: Chris, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: February 07

The emergency room gave me a chest x-ray because I had severe pain under my left breast when I breathe in deep. I had a watery cough ever since the flu 7 weeks prior. The nurse practitioner said the x-ray was clear and that I have bronchitis. I was given an antibiotic 4 days ago, but it still hurts to breathe in. I am thinking this is something else as I am not improving much, but the wateriness has lessened a bit.

Comment from: granny, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: June 23

My chest x-ray showed scattered straw-like things along the outer side of both of my lungs. Nobody could tell me what it was, just pointed it out! I was coughing up blood at the time and it was resolved with strong antibiotics.

Comment from: grace, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: June 26

I was having my phase 1 medical for my employment abroad and I got a problem in my chest x ray result which showed a spot. So I was ordered by the clinic to undergo x-ray again. Actually I do not feel any hard coughing and last 3 times I did not fail any of my medical. Yes, I really feel some back pain and easily get tired. I am hoping that if there is a problem with the result of my x-ray I do hope that I will only need to undergo short time medication.

Comment from: margarita singleton, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: June 25

I am always having a difficult time breathing and my heartrate is always between 40 and 45 so my doctor ordered a chest x-ray. They called me with the results and told me I have an enlarged heart. But my family doctor says it's because it we because I took a breath during the test.

Comment from: Prem kanta, 55-64 Female (Caregiver) Published: June 04

I had a chest x-ray and left CP (costophrenic) angle is blunted.

Comment from: Masunga, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: March 01

I am sick from chest pain for a long time now despite taking medication for such long period of time, about one year.

REFERENCE: