Vaccinations are some of the most important tools available for preventing disease, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Vaccinations not only protect children from developing a potentially serious disease but also protect the community by reducing the spread of infectious disease.
See the complete A-Z list of all the Children's Health related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Children's Health Related Resources
Children's Health Articles
- Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (HLH)
- Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease
- Dehydration in Children
- Stomach Pain in Children
- Diaper Rash (Candida, Yeast Infection)
- School Refusal
- 10 Tips for Parenting a Child with ADHD
- Down Syndrome
- How Does a Person with ADHD Act?
- How Do You Discipline a Tween With ADHD?
- Which Is Worse, Omphalocele or Gastroschisis?
Children's Health Medications
Children's Health Images and Slideshows
- Parenting: 7 Signs You Might Be A Helicopter Parent
- What are 8 Personal Hygiene Best Practices
- These Are the 10 Things Every Child Needs
- Teen Health: Girl to Woman -- Your Changing Body
- What Are The 8 Most Important Things a Parent Can Teach a Child?
- What Are the Do's and Don'ts For a Newborn Baby?
- How Can I Be A Good Parent to My Baby?
- Parenting: Baby Proofing Essentials
- Baby Skin Care: Tips to Keep Newborn's Skin Healthy
- Brain Foods: Healthy Food for Kids' Brains
- Tips For Raising Healthy Kids
- Children's Health: Gross Stuff Kids Do - Will It Hurt Them?
- Top 10 Parenting Mistakes- Children, Infants, Toddlers, Teens
- Healthy Living: Health Dos & Don'ts of Buying Used
- Lice & Nits: How to Get Rid of Head Lice