Vaccinations are some of the most important tools available for preventing disease, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Vaccinations not only protect children from developing a potentially serious disease but also protect the community by reducing the spread of infectious disease.
See the complete A-Z list of all the Children's Health related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Children's Health Related Resources
Children's Health Articles
- What Is the Best Brain Food for Kids?
- What Is DiGeorge Syndrome Life Expectancy?
- What Are the Five Stages of Puberty?
- Is Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Contagious?
- How Do I Deal with My 12-Year-Old Daughter’s Attitude?
- How Do I Deal with My 12-Year-Old Son?
- What Do Adolescents Need in Regard to Parenting?
- What Are the Four Types of Parenting Styles?
- How Should Children Wear A Mask During COVID-19?
- How Do I Deal with My 2-Year-Old's Temper Tantrums?
- How Do You Parent a Toddler with ADHD?
- How Can I Be a Better Parent to My Teenager?
- How Do You Discipline a 4-Year-Old Who Doesn't Listen?
- How Do You Know if Your Baby Has Colic?
- What Are the Three Stages of Adolescence?
Children's Health Medications
Children's Health Images and Slideshows
- Parenting: Baby Proofing Essentials
- Baby Skin Care: Tips to Keep Newborn's Skin Healthy
- Brain Foods: Healthy Food for Kids' Brains
- Tips For Raising Healthy Kids
- Children's Health: Gross Stuff Kids Do - Will It Hurt Them?
- Top 10 Parenting Mistakes- Children, Infants, Toddlers, Teens
- Healthy Living: Health Dos & Don'ts of Buying Used
- Lice & Nits: How to Get Rid of Head Lice
- Your Child's First Year of Development
- Baby's First Year: Month to Month Development Milestones
- Children’s Health: 11 Causes of Common Skin Rashes
- Better Ways to Feed Your Baby
- Your Toddler: Typical Second-Year Milestones With Pictures
- How to Get Rid of Nausea and Vomiting
- Picture of Sucking Blister
Children's Health Quizzes
Children's Health News
- No Link Between Childhood Vaccinations and Allergies or Asthma
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer COVID Vaccine for Teens 12-15
- FDA Set to OK Pfizer Vaccine in Younger Teens
- 'Striking' Increase in Childhood Obesity During Pandemic
- Rate of COVID-19 in Children Takes a Turn for the Worse
- Much Is Still Unknown About MIS-C, Experts Say
- Managing Children's Fear, Anxiety in the Age of Coronavirus
- Vaginal Birth, Breastfeeding Reduce Allergies, Asthma
- California Tightens Scrutiny of Medical Vaccine Exemptions
- Not All Screen Time Is Bad for Kids, but Know the Consequences
- Child Vaccination Rates Near Target in US, But Uneven
- Unique 'Signatures' in Baby Teeth Identify Autism, ADHD
- New Kids' Guidelines: Drink Milk, Water, Avoid Plant-Based 'Milk'
- More Research Links Child Detainment to PTSD
- Good Sleep Plus Limits on Screen Time Help With Impulse Control