Travel first aid kits need to be more comprehensive to treat fevers, sore throats, cough, etc..
Keep your first aid kits in places that are easy to access in emergencies. Moreover, make sure that you know how to use all of the items as instructed.
Expert Views and News
- Drowning Myths: What to Know Before You Dive In
- Dry Drowning, Secondary Drowning FAQ
- Too Many Autistic Children Wander Off
- U.S. States With Most, Least Deaths From Injuries
- Drowning Top Cause of Injury Deaths in Kids 1-4
- CDC: Child, Teen Injury Deaths Dropping
- Drowning Rates Drop by Nearly Half Over 16 Years
Drowning Topic Guide - Visuals
Slideshows, Pictures, Images, and Quizzes: